My Financial Aid
Welcome to My Financial Aid. You can:
- Check the status of your application
- View a list of documents we've received from you and a list of the documents still outstanding
- View your financial aid awards
- View your student loan history
- Check the status of your student loans for the current year.
Log In Instructions
To access My Financial Aid, enter your Trinity Student ID and your My Financial Aid PIN. If this is your first time using My Financial Aid, click "First Time User" to enter your Trinity Student ID (enter the straight 9 digits with no dashes or spaces) and set up your PIN.
You must have a FAFSA on file at Trinity for the current academic year in order to use My Financial Aid. If you have not begun the financial aid application process, you can get started by completing online the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Enter Trinity's school code, 001460, on your application and we will automatically receive a copy. Once we receive your FAFSA, we'll notify you and you can then start using My Financial Aid.